Magnehelic mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can make that happen! The hose barb is for an 1/4" O.D. Vinyl tubing. If you need different, its an easy adjustment.
1/4” tubing is what I use. Wonder what shipping to Canada would cost? Postal Code L1E 2X5 in Ontario.

Aside from the old wide bore Poseidon Cyklons I can't see this not working for most everything else since it tapers.
Yeah, now he tells me . . .

There are different size mouthpiece openings on 2nd stages. What size (or reg) have you designed for?

The very bottom layer is roughly 7/16" x 7/8". It's been tested in an Aqualung Legend and SP S600....

Attachments

• 20240125_201919.jpg
    20240125_201919.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 29
That's super interesting!

What did you print this with? I'm currently thinking about PETG/PLA or TPU. I'm not sure if the TPU will be too flexible, but it would have the benefit of sealing things easier.

That's super interesting!

What did you print this with? I'm currently thinking about PETG/PLA or TPU. I'm not sure if the TPU will be too flexible, but it would have the benefit of sealing things easier.
Thanks! PLA, we are new to printing and haven't tried anything different yet. Granted I've only tested it on two mouthpieces, but seals up really well so far.

1/4” tubing is what I use. Wonder what shipping to Canada would cost? Postal Code L1E 2X5 in Ontario.

Just left post office, was quoted $18 with no tracking or insurance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom