Make a Difference

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ernie Brooks has used Force Fins for over 20 years now. He now has given his support to our Gaspod Project. If your driving to your next dive spot you might want to Make a Difference.
DSC_0826.jpg

How looking a Whales helped Force Fin and gaspods.

So, Bob are you back in production now ? And are the Tan Delta fins available? I still only have one due to one of the mreturning home broken after a dive trip? I have been looking for a replacement for years now. I am still diving my FF pros. (Thank goodness !) But I do miss the performance I had out of the Tan Deltas and am heading for Socorro this April. I would love to use the TD's if I could...

Mermoose, sorry to say we will no longer will be making Tan Delta fins. The production plant that produced these special Force Fins moved to the People Republic of China. I have always manufactured Force Fins in America. Personally I do not want to support communism. We have been working on a new color with our Pennsylvania plant and should be making a production date soon. Thanks for your support. God Bless you. Bob
forcefin-102.jpg

Holly Smokes, what a collection of Tan Delta Force fins. Your a very lucky person, since we will no longer be making Tan Delta Force Fins. Now it's a new High Performance Poly Urethane made in Indigo Blue. Tested the performance last night in pool and did I fly. Will be in Production soon in our Pennsylvania Plant.. hey Thanks for the support.
DSC_0950.jpg

wow ! color me envious ;-) I appreciate you responding to my post Coldwater L. I am wondering if I would wear a larger if I wore a boot...Bob do you have any input on the subject? My pro fins won't allow me to wear a boot at all. I dive neoprene socks, which I like. However, I am having my first drysuit altered and would like to be able to wear a boot for warmth without having to change fins.

Holly Smokes, what a collection of Tan Delta Force fins. Your a very lucky person, since we will no longer be making Tan Delta Force Fins. Now it's a new High Performance Poly Urethane made in Indigo Blue. Tested the performance last night in pool and did I fly. Will be in Production soon in our Pennsylvania Plant.. hey Thanks for the support. View attachment 390037
Bob these new one looks awesome !
Love the color and I am very glad you are still making the fins. I had not checked in for quite some time. ;:cool:

wow ! color me envious ;-) I appreciate you responding to my post Coldwater L. I am wondering if I would wear a larger if I wore a boot...Bob do you have any input on the subject? My pro fins won't allow me to wear a boot at all. I dive neoprene socks, which I like. However, I am having my first drysuit altered and would like to be able to wear a boot for warmth without having to change fins.
Mermoose, not sure I can answer the question, The comfort insert helps in sizing, Most times you purchase a xl let's say and without insert you go with boot or booties. Then with your neoprene socks put in the comfort insert..Thanks Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom