MAKO: Low Volume Mask SALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score

Since there was a good bit of discussion on this forum, I decide to provide a discount coupon for our very popular Minimus Mask - ONLY for the Scubaboard Forum.

10% off.. just enter code at the bottom of the shopping cart:

MINI10

The Minimus Mask costs less then other high quality masks you find in the dive shop because we sell DIRECT. No middle man or retail store overhead.

Why buy a mask, that you have not tried on? Because, if you don't like the fit, the quality, the comfort, the color (only have black), then I will pay for the return. This mask fits such a large proportion of people, that I can make this kind of offer.

If you take a look at the photos on the website, you may notice that the mask buckles are NOT attached to the frame of the mask. This is an unusual feature, but it makes the mask extremely robust and it serves to protect the buckles for side impacts, from say dropping the mask on the deck.

With our attachment, the side of the mask will just fold in and the buckle will be protected. This feature also makes the mask especially easy and compact to fold flat and slip into a thigh pocket, something technical divers may appreciate when selecting a back up mask. The plastic transport box is also included.

The discount code will be active for only one week.

Thanks!

Dano

http://www.makospearguns.com/Minimus-Mini-Freedive-Mask-p/mmm.htm

MMM-2T.jpg

mmm-side-view_dtl.jpg

Keep the 10% and ship it free and I'll take one. I'm a cheap ass like tex......:no:

$10 to ship a mask is perfectly reasonable.

$10 to ship a mask is perfectly reasonable.

The mask becomes like $34. $10 shipping is 1/3 of cost. Therefore, $10 by itself is not much but you ship a cheap item, it makes that cheap item not so cheap anymore.

If you are buying a car and it costs only $10 for delivery, you are like, yeah, sure. Won't even miss it. But for a $30 item, it makes you sit there looking at cart and ponder if you have extra $10.

There is plenty more stuff from MAKO that you can buy to distribute the cost of shipping... I never order a single item from ANY online retailer.

Yes. Send to Prescription Dive Masks.

Shipping something this small is $10+ WOW! Too rich for me.

Compared to the price of a very good quality, low volume mask in a typical Dive shop, shipping is a bargain!

Thanks!

Dano

Did I mention I've had the mask to 147 ft?
:):)

[video=youtube;ci8sDIVcaRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci8sDIVcaRI[/video]

Back
Top Bottom