Closed: Mako Underwater GoPro video mount w/ AR-15 grip, flex arms & 2 LED lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flybigjet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
- Custom "one-off" Mako underwater video mount w/ AR-15 handgrip, two flex arms and 2 light mounts

- GoPro Hero4 Silver/Hero4 Black/Hero3+/Hero3 (or equivalent) angle-adjustable underwater dive housing (rated to 197’/60m) w/ lens cover. Has standard Backdoor mounted. New unused Standard BacPac backdoor included.

- Two Mako W17V diving lights w/ internal diffusers for underwater photography/videography. Each has a CREE XM-L2 bulb and puts out 860 lumens each (1720 lumens total). Includes spare o-rings. Lights use either 1x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries (much brighter w/ 18650's)

- Coil leash w/ shortening clips for connecting handgrip to BC

- 18 GoPro anti-humidity strips (fit in base of GoPro dive housing)

- XS Foto neoprene GoPro dive housing cover

- Polar Pro red filter w/ lanyard and storage bag

- Nylon battery storage case (holds four 18650 batteries)

- 4 18650 rechargable Li-Ion batteries

- Setup/Operations sheet for underwater use of GoPro Hero 3/3+/4

- (Battery charger and GoPro NOT included).

I built this up for an epic (Guam, Palau, Truk) dive trip with my wife, and now that it's over-- I'm not much interested in doing underwater photography/videography. But, that being said, this works GREAT! It's stable, has a very nice light field, and is easy to clip to your BC when you don't want your hands full.

Call it $150 shipped, paid via PayPal.
IMG_6177.JPG
IMG_6176.JPG
IMG_6174.JPG
IMG_6175.JPG
IMG_6181.JPG
IMG_6179.JPG
IMG_6180.JPG
IMG_6182.JPG
IMG_6178.JPG

Last edited:
Whoops. $150 shipped, NOT $275. That was a typo. My bad.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom