Manatee Springs 10/5 Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Everyone, Maneater is halfway through the OW checkouts! I got to tag along as an instructor's assistant! Woohoo!! (That means ya get in free, and get to take pictures and be a helping hand if needed.)

We are headed to Manatee again Today. Darn board was down, so I couldn't send this sooner! we should be there by 9 am. Yesterday, We didn't get out 'till 4, expecting a bit earlier today, but should still be there by noon doing skills tests.
Look for the white van with the billion stickers on the back! "TMBRWLF" tag

Wolf,

I was at Manatee today with a class, but didn't notice a van... might not have been looking hard enough.

Were you with WW or the other shop that was there?

Ben

I was the "Instructor's assistant" today...
We were the group under the pavillion, next to the sink. We went sink first at about 10, (had some class stragglers), then main spring about noon. I was the guy with the little bright yellow camera. :)

Ah, ok, I didn't see a camera, but I saw you guys under the pavilion, I was one of the three at the table towards Catfish from the pavilion.

How'd the dives go?

Ben

I posted these results in the Manatee Dive report.
Holly didn't get her dives completed due to Equal probs. She will need to try again for the two skills and depth later. Probably in November.
Other than that, went very well and will be developing pix in two weeks @ paycheck time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom