Wanted Manifold and Valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matt5150

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for either a blue-steel isolator or a new set of valves with an isolator. 3/4".

Thanks

Matt

I have a set of thermos I put one dive on and didn’t use them again. Would let them go for $200. PM me.

Limited Special! Hog 200 Bar Manifold " Removable valve face inserts"​

HOG manifolds are double o-ring sealed on both sides of the cross-bar.
They are more durable and safer compared to the old-style metal-to-metal seal mainifolds.
The manifolds have a 180mm isolation crossbar that fits both 7.25-inch and 8-inch diameter tanks (with a 3/4 inch neck) and recessed burst disk are protected from accidental shearing. Manifolds are available in 200 or 300 bar.
The 200 bar manifolds can be converted from yoke to DIN by removing the included insert with an allen wrench. This manifold is the most popular since yoke, 200 bar, or 300 bar regulators can be used with it.
Shock absorbing ribbed rubber knobs are rugged, yet easy to manipulate. All manifolds come standard for 3500 psi service pressures. Valves come with o-rings, oxygen compatible lubricants and are Nitrox ready.
  • Available in 200 or 300 bar
  • 0.750-14NPS (3/4 NPS)
  • 3500psi service pressure
  • Nitrox ready
  • 180mm isolation bar
  • 4.9 lbs (2.3kg)

Piranha's Price:$138.99
Complete set of END Plugs Left & Right Sides Left & Right End Plugs 1 set (+$15.99)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom