Manila Galleons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too cool! Too bad there aren't any photos. I'd like to see what kind of artifacts they're bringing up to guage an age range. I wonder if it were just a merchant vessel or if it were actually a galleon with treasure? It's all good, in my book, since it all reveals a little something about history.

Thanks for sharing!

BabyD, do you know Ronilo Lorenzo or anyone involved? I didn't know you could dive in Roxas! Next time I'm there I'll definite check out the scene.

And I hope they weren't diving for seahorses with the intent on putting them on the black market...

Lucky Lucky Guy! I bet he was a happy camper. If you find a ship, do you get anything out of it? Or do you get a reward? How does that work for finding a vessel?

Roxas diving is ok.....viz is limited due to the run-off from the rice paddies most of the time. We only know the guys by name and face. That has to be one happy bunch of boys!!

Back
Top Bottom