March in Cozumel, Carnival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's what happens when you wear those split fins!

Seriously, not good. How'd you manage that?

That's what happens when you wear those split fins!

Seriously, not good. How'd you manage that?

My other hobby, playing basketball.

A few more pictures :D

you_again-San_Juan.JPG

spotted_eagle_ray_-_Canterell.JPG

eel_-Villa_Blanca.JPG

Starfish-Punta_Delila.JPG

Shrimp-Villa_Blanca.JPG

Porcupine_Fish_-San_Juan.JPG

Painted_Elysia_-_Punta_Tunich.JPG

5_rays-Canterell.JPG

3_rays-Canterell.JPG

Happy Easter everyone!
Brian Not sure where you are in the great state of Illinois. I'm in the County Crook, NW of O'Hare, Nine miles as the crow fly's. I'm sure I have liquid libation that will cure your B-ball ankle of any pain. Let me know if interested.
Cindy,
Camera is working good! I like the eagle rays you captured. You got better pix than I have ever got up at Canterel, and you did it your 1st time with a new camera. Nice!!!

Here's mine, same day, Canterel (north) after many attempts:

Two years and many dives of pix not coming out. Very challenging conditions and NO guarantee that the creatures would be there.
Money:

Look at this, can you see the smile?

For two tears I/we've been going north to see these magnificent creatures and I've gotten "skunked" trying to take good pictures with my camera. I finally figured out with my camera it will never focus on a moving object in 100' of water. The solution is to half press the shutter button at some reef (no easy task in current) then pan to these fabulous creatures. Worked this time and I hope to be back again to try one more time.

I love Cozumel...
More later

Last edited:
Great eagle ray pics Joe. I am a little further than you to the Northwest, Mchenry county just south of Crystal Lake, I grew up in Elk Grove, so probably not far from you at all.

This try didn't work, but the next one did.

Great eagle ray pics Joe. I am a little further than you to the Northwest, Mchenry county just south of Crystal Lake, I grew up in Elk Grove, so probably not far from you at all.

Used to visit and swim in Crystal Lake as a kid. Had family friends that lived there.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled eagle rays.

Back
Top Bottom