March Olympus Mtg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelphelper:
Anyone want to talk at our meeting about white balance techniques?? If someone on the 5050 and someone on the 5060 want to give us a how-to, that could be very helpful. Whaddya think?

Any other ideas?

I'm all for the white-balance talk.

And you're doing a great job! :yl2jump:

I have a question for you about the Oly meeting on Wednesday. I have been trying to get speakers from outside our group and so far I have nothing. I have some ideas and I wonder what you think about them.

1) We all bring our cameras and do a loose meeting where everyone helps each other with techniques, etc. I am especially interested in learning about white balance.

2) We postpone the meeting and we all plan to dive Redondo Canyon that night for the SQUID THAT ARE RUNNING!!! Would those be awesome pix to add to our collections??

I've also just asked one of our regular members if he'd like to talk about some of his recent photos and techniques using some accessories that we might want to know about.

Any other ideas? Since everyone has been so frustrated by the weather and most have been dying to get back into the water, and since the squid haven't run like this in a couple years, I am inclined to vote for #2. Let's postpone this meeting and dive Redondo Canyon!!!

Whaddya say?

Debbie

This week's Wednesday Olympus meeting is cancelled due to:

1) lack of a speaker (we had one yesterday but he had to cancel at the last minute for a very good reason!)

2) Others' calendar conflicts.

3) My strong suggestion that people get out and see those squid that are running!

I'll let you know when it is rescheduled. Please spread the word to our Oly pals so no one makes the trip for nothing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom