Closed March order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'd not accept US dollars? British Lbs?

Should I? Exchange rates etc gets confusing to me. My bank is AUD I "pay" in AUD.
If you wanted $200 AUD and I paid $200 USD? No figuring xchg rates required.

Sorry Simon, wasn't really the time this go-round...​

Sorry Simon, wasn't really the time this go-round...​

Was not aimed at you Bob.

I guess newer folk don't realise how long it takes going back and forth with very long lists of items, finding part numbers, cross checking etc etc but then don't follow up.

I do however acknowledge that the cost of parts can be confronting if you had no idea what to expect🙏🏻

Another note for folk who don't know, parts are ridiculously expensive and only getting more so🤦‍♂️☹️

OK, for those who replied you all now have final order confirmation DMs, if you can please confirm and I will place order tomorrow. If you confirmed but have not received DM please let me know ASAP🙏

For all those who did not reply, hope you are all ok. You do still have 24 hours to decided/get back to me. This will be last shout out. "Wolf".... but really.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom