March trip to Epcot!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIVEQUEST at EPCOT

Join C&N Divers on March 18th as we dive into the 8 th largest ocean in the world.

That’s right we are going to DISNEY and swim with many species of fish, rays, and sharks it would take you years and a huge sums of money to be able to swim along beside.

Normal DiveQuest price is $140 per person but as a special rate extended to C&N Divers you can do this awesome dive for only $120.

You will need to be at the Guest relations window at the Epcot gates by 5:45pm on March 18th. You will need to bring only your bathing suit, mask, and C-card everything else is provided by Disney. After our dives we will be released into the Epcot park so we can watch the fireworks. You MUST SIGN UP for this trip through C&N Divers.

Thanks,
Shane

Just an FYI --

My husband and I participated in Dive Quest a few years ago and it was a blast! You cannot beat the visibility or the variety of marine life. The "Living Seas" tank is huge. It is well worth the cost -- we even purchased the video. Like everything else Disney, they really go "all out" for this one. Plus, as Shane mentioned, they let you stay in the park after your dive.

if you are able, you need to contact C&N for this dive.my wife and myself did this dive on 3-09-06 and it was awesome.twice as good as I expected.dive master informed me that they have more animals in tank due to coastal SEA WORLD damage.from reading the internet info and whatever else I could find,I expected 5 sharks.They had 11 sharks,4-5 giant sea turtles,350 lb grouper,spotted eagle ray etc.they were first class through out the whole experience.you recieve quite a few things for doing this dive(log book entries,certificates,a photo,and optional video)it is an totally awesome experience.do it and you will not be dissapointed.it will exceed your expectations, i promise.......

My wife and I have been twice since last Thanksgiving. We will be going in the future till we get tired of going. There are no waves and no surges. Great visability. We had a great time enteracting with the guests looking through the windows. We highly recommend this dive. Not mentioned in previous post, Dive Quest also provides a T-shirt exclusive to Dive Quest.

Debbie and Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom