Mares Dragon BCD (Small)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jabc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought this BCD in March 2008 and used it on about 40 dives. It is in very good condition. I am selling because I dive infrequently and prefer to rent a BCD from here on out. I would rather use the additional space in my dive gear bag for clothes so I can travel more lightly.

This small size is good for a petite person. Asking $275 not including shipping. Accept Paypal or personal check. Money back in 30 days if not satisfied (not including return shipping).

PM if interested or want to see more pics. Thanks for your consideration.

001.JPG

Hello. How much weight do the integrated weight pockets hold in a size small?

The owners manual says "max 6 kg, 13 lb for each compartment" but does not seem to specify whether that limit varies among sizes.

This link Buy Mares Dragon ergo bc 417305 with reviews at scuba.com says:

MRS (Mechanical Release System) Plus Weight Integration - 28 lb capacity in sizes XSmall-Small (18 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance), 36 lb capacity in size Medium - XLarge (26 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights)

Last call before I move this to eBay...$225 including shipping within the lower 48...PM if interested...thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom