Mares Force Knife for Icon BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Martinez

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to know where I can find a Mares Force Knife for my new ICON BCD, I've been searching a lot on the web with no succes. If it's not available what other knife can I fit in the existing mounting holes of this BC? Thank you.

Hi,

The introduction of this collection was delayed because of a manufacturing issue. We anticipate launching these around late 4th quarter. (timing can vary from country to country)

Phil

Does anybody actually have this knife? I can't find any reviews on it anywhere. I'm between the force titanium and the atomic titanium. I also have a icon bc and think its very convenient to hook it to the grommets but don't like the fact that the blade isn't serrated. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Also the $35 price difference on the mares is a little deterant as well. I thought the atomic was expensive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom