For Sale Mares, Halcyon, ScubaPro Air 2, DUI, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vel525

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all. I have some extra equipment I am trying to get rid of. Everything is negotiable so please feel free to make me an offer.

1. DUI Fleece Actionwear Jumpsuit 150 (size S) – Asking $50. Bought demo model and never used.

2. Halcyon Evolve Wing (40lb lift) – Asking $350. For doubles, used twice.

3. Miflex high pressure hose (6”) – Asking $35. Never used.

4. Scubapro Air 2 – Asking $50. Used several years, but in good shape. Includes LP inflator hose for Air 2. (Note the BCD in picture is not for sale)

5. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $50. Includes spring straps. Sorry, don't have original straps.

Thanks for looking,
Victor

IMG_0777.JPG IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0780.JPG IMG_0781.JPG IMG_0782.JPG IMG_0783.JPG IMG_0785.JPG IMG_0786.JPG IMG_0789.JPG IMG_0806.JPG

Couple items have been sold and adding a Shearwater Predator. Everything is negotiable so please feel free to make an offer.

1. Shearwater Predator – Asking $500. Like new condition, used a dozen times and stored for several years. Recently, had it serviced by Shearwater so everything has been updated and pressure tested.

2. Halcyon Evolve Wing (40lb lift) – Asking $350. For doubles, used twice.

3. Scubapro Air 2 – Asking $50. Used several years, but in good shape. Includes LP inflator hose for Air 2. (Note the BCD in picture is not for sale)

4. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $50. Includes spring straps. Sorry, don't have original straps.

IMG_4616.JPG IMG_4617.JPG IMG_4618.JPG IMG_4619.JPG IMG_4620.JPG

Sorry, DUI fleece is sold. Adding a Scubapro Knighthawk BCD and lower price on computer. Thanks for looking.

1. Shearwater Predator – Asking $450. Like new condition, used a dozen times and stored for several years. Recently, had it serviced by Shearwater so everything has been updated and pressure tested. Trimix ready, but not unlocked for CCR.

2. Scubapro Knighthawk size S - Asking $300. The BCD is used (bought awhile ago, but only ~100 dives on it) and I recently swapped the Air 2 for a new Scubapro power inflator. My wife was planning on using it and it worked great recently on a liveaboard, but it is too big for her.

3. Scubapro Air 2 – Asking $50. Used several years, but in good shape. Includes LP inflator hose for Air 2. (Note the BCD in picture is not for sale)

4. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $50. Includes spring straps. Sorry, don't have original straps.

Lowering prices to get these items sold. Feel free to make an offer! Thanks for looking.

1. Shearwater Predator – Asking $400. Like new condition, used a dozen times and stored for several years. Recently, had it serviced by Shearwater so everything has been updated and pressure tested. Trimix ready, but not unlocked for CCR.

2. Scubapro Knighthawk size S - Asking $250. The BCD is used (bought awhile ago, but only ~100 dives on it) and I recently swapped the Air 2 for a brand new Scubapro power inflator. My wife was planning on using it and it worked great recently on a liveaboard, but it is too big for her.

3. Scubapro Air 2 – Asking $50. Used several years, but in good shape. Includes LP inflator hose for Air 2. If you buy the BCD I'm happy to swap the Air 2 for the regular power inflator.

4. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $40. Includes spring straps. Sorry, don't have original straps.

No takers? Feel free to make an offer. I promised my wife I wouldn't buy any more scuba gear until I sold some stuff lol

Computer has been sold. Please feel free to make an offer! Thanks for looking.

1. Scubapro Knighthawk size S - Asking $225. The BCD is used (bought awhile ago, but only ~100 dives on it) and I recently swapped the Air 2 for a brand new Scubapro power inflator. My wife was planning on using it and it worked great recently on a liveaboard, but it is too big for her.

2. Scubapro Air 2 – Asking $40. Used several years, but in good shape. Includes LP inflator hose for Air 2. If you buy the BCD I'm happy to swap the Air 2 for the regular power inflator.

3. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $40. Includes spring straps. Sorry, don't have original straps.

Back
Top Bottom