Mares MR12/Axis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaHowie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a used Mares MR12 1st Stage with Axis 2nd stage, Axis Octopus and BC inflator hose. Also has Mares depth gauge, pressure gauge and compass all in console.

I purchased the unit used last year from a dive shop. I am not sure how many dives it's done before me, but it is in really good shape. I have done 13 dives with it. It worked great for me. I was pretty anal about rinsing it after the dives.

Now that I am sure I would like to stick with the sport, I want to upgrade and also get a computer. But, the Mrs. says to sell this one first.

I would like to get $190 for the unit, and I will ship it for no extra charge to the lower 48 states. I will post pictures tomorrow. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Pics of the reg for sale

Here you are. Make me an offer...

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

Sounds like you take care of it. When was the last time it was service ? do yo take pay pal?

Sounds like you take care of it. When was the last time it was service ? do yo take pay pal?

It was serviced this past September. And, yes, I do take paypal. It's under vhrdy@neb.rr.com. Also, if you would like to look at my ebay profile, I am under chatoehrdy. That will give you a better idea about my reputation since I just signed up here. I haven't listed the reg there yet, but I probably will if I don't get it sold by Saturday or so.

Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom