For Sale Mares MR22/Abyss, Proton octo, Veo 1.0 computer. $160 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

84CJ7

Contributor
Reaction score
regs.JPG mr22.JPG veo1.JPG
Switched a bunch of equipment around and this was my standard setup for diving which has been replaced.
I rebuilt everything last year with kits and the MR22 got a new tri material seat with the updated hard seat for it. Everything works fine but I am not happy with the tuning on the Abyss second stage (the proton seems to breathe nicer) so it should probably all be adjusted by an expert. I had been diving everything in its current condition. The veo computer console came off another reg set I bought and I replaced the low battery and then got a new plastic screen protector for it (not pictured) because the old one was badly scratched. The screen was also scratched by some gravel bits getting in underneath it (visible in pic) but it doesn't make it any harder to read.
I would recommend having everything checked out before use as with any scuba gear purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom