Mares/ Oceanic Beginner Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wader

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have two sets of regs for sale. My wife and I bought these new about 4 years ago and they have about 30 dives each. They have been very well taken care, rinsed and stored properly. They have not been serviced since we bought them, but we are still alive:eyebrow: In fact, we took them to Fiji this past spring break and they performed great.

Either set is a great set up for a beginner diver. The Mares first stage is the R2 DFC and has 1 HP port and 4 LP ports. The second stage is the Mares Rebel.
The Oceanic first stage is the CDX 5 first stage has 2 HP ports and 4 LP ports. The second stage is the Alpha 8.

Your choice $125/ea shipped CONUS. Computers or gauges not included in price, but would be willing to entertain offers if interested. DSCN1118.jpgDSCN1123.jpgDSCN1119.jpgDSCN1120.jpgDSCN1121.jpgDSCN1122.jpg

I would like to move these, any interest at $150 for both?

Excellent deal! At that price they are worth buying and giving to friends who don't dive as an incentive!

Sold, pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom