Mares Puck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leeblue5

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just seeing if anyone out there in scuba land has a Mares Puck they want to get rid of. Shoot me the details. Thanks in advance.

Tons of sites have them for $175. Can't beat that, and it will work as a great backup timer/DG if you move to tech.

I love mine.

^^^ Agree.

You can't beat the 175 for it new. Nitrox to 50% and it can be used in guage mode as well. It will make a nice backup once I replace it. But still meeting my needs for now.

Just remember the USB cable for it runs an additional $85 on average (if you plan on downloading from it)...

Out of curiosity, is there a computer maker out there that does not charge around that for the cable?

There is a German company that makes a generic cable for the puck.

It was about $30 cheaper than the OEM cable after shipping.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Yah, I'll probably end up ordering one here soon. I got a puck air not too long ago and like the setup.

Just bought one off of Amazon for $160...brand spanking new. Nitrox compatible too.

Back
Top Bottom