Closed: Mares Razor Pro Freediving/Spearfishing Fins 5.5-6.5 Euro 39 Like New!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueclearsky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Like new condition, very few minor scuffs .... used one dive trip consisting of three dives (off our own boat with a back roll entry). Really nice fins ... these are just too big (even with 5 mil socks) for my women's size 7 narrow feet. I kept them on while spearfishing the ledge in no current but feet were really slopping around in foot pocket ... would not want to be using them in any current. The Mares site states that these are sized for use with 3 mil socks - the 5 mil seemed okay in the LDS. (LDS does not accept returns after 30 days.) Ladies ... my girlfriend has a size 8.5 foot and these fit her fine - unfortunately she already has a pair of these fins!

Asking $115.00 plus shipping (continental US). Retail is $158.95. Have original inserts but not original bag. Local pick up available - Bradenton/Parrish, Florida area.

Mares Fins Ad First.jpg Mares back of fins.jpg

Attachments

• Mares fin tips.jpg
    Mares fin tips.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Mares foot pockets.jpg
    Mares foot pockets.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 50
  • Mares Ad Heels Size.JPG
    Mares Ad Heels Size.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 51

Back