Mares Rebel 12 and Mission One SPG NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have this listed on the local craigslist, but figured I'd post it here.

Family who purchased this stuff cannot get certified- she has some inner ear problems. She was using my gear, so this gear is new in box (although I cannot locate the box for the Mission one). The Regulator has never been wet. The Mission One was hooked up to test it. The XS Scuba was used for 2 pool dives when using other equipment and has a small mark on the chrome, but otherwise looks brand new.

Regulator-
Mares Rebel 12 N.I.B with warranty cards still has tags.

SPG-
Mares Mission One. Never wet.

Mares Yoke/DIN Adapter.Still in box. Never used.

Octo-inflator
XS Scuba Octo Inflator

Prices:
Reglautor, Yoke Adapter and SPG $250 plus shipping
Reglator SPG and Oct/inflator $330 plus shipping.

She will also consider trading for a wrist dive computer of equal value. Her husband got certified, so she'll just use the money to get him a dive computer once this unit sells.

PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Mares Rebel.jpg
    Mares Rebel.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Mares Mission.jpg
    Mares Mission.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 93
  • XS scuba.jpg
    XS scuba.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
let me know if you can split it up, i am only interested in the spg

Thanks for the interest, but keeping it all together.

No longer looking for a dive computer to trade for.

shamless bump. Spring is here. Time for the northerns to dust off that stored gear. I purchased some newer stuff last August, otherwise I'd be taking it from her.

Still keeping it together. It's a nice package with the SPG. If it does not sell as a package, I'll just keep it and use my older gear as a loner to friends who dive with us.

Had 2 buyers tell me they wanted it, but just have yet to be able to get with them locally to exchange. Another met up with me, but then he wanted the octo-inflator as well (forgot to tell me to bring it), and we've just been too busy to meet back up.

PM's back to a few that inquired. Sorry about the late e-mail. Was out of touch until today.

Been off this site for a little while. This set up is still available.
$300 shipped.
Mares Rebel, Mission 1 SPG and XS Scuba Octo inflator. Stuffs never had a dive on it. Still have the box and warranty stuff for the Rebel.

Back
Top Bottom