Mares Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NiNbubble

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everybody,

I bought a Mares V42 proton metal DIN regulator from an online shop, who is an official Mares dealer. Everything was delivered neatly and A-OK.
I'm just wondering about warranty. The shop sent me the Original Owner ID Card for the first/second stage and the Warranty Registration Card with the serial correct n° filled out. Also, the annual service record form was included. The registration card is the whole thing (the section to be sent to Mares, the section for the Store and the Section for the customer).
When I asked the shop if I had to send anything back filled out, they said I just have to present the whole thing when I have any problems that fall under the Lifetime Warranty conditions. I know that servicing will be no problem at my LDS, but if I was to experience any other problems which fall under the Lifetime Warranty, can I just present it at my LDS, or should I contact the online shop I bought the reg? Also, would it be a good idea to fill out the top section myself and send it to Mares?

Thank you very much for helping me out,

dimitri

Certainly mail registration material to Mares offices indicated on the form. Most important should you have a warranty claim is to have the warranty form and Receipt listing item and Date of Purchase . Receipt is the most important document.

Phil

Hi Phil,

I will mail the Mares section and keep the other parts and the receipt. Thank you very much for the info! It makes me feel even more confident about my purchasing this reg!

keep up the good work!

dimitri

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom