Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are talking about people who have to cut holes in the water in order to dive, how about an icecube shaped like a diver. There are frozen Santas for Christmas, why not a frozen Canadian for get togethers?

Later, Hawk.

I say you contact Red Green and see if you can't form the...
  • POSSUM LODGE DIVE TEAM
This way the usual antics of a NDI chapter will probably go unnoticed due to the UNusual antics of the usual Possum Lodge members.

And, it more readilly explains all that duct tape on your dive gear.

(Just be careful if Bill turns out to be your dive buddy!)

We were talking about calling it the Northern Pikes syncronized diving team and sporting Association. Yours has a rather unique ring to it.

With respect to the duct tape. It's only duct tape when you're doing heating and air-conditioning. Here's the list

heating/air-conditioning - duct tape
Forces - gun tape
motor racing - racer tape
hunt camp - nature tape
scuba diving - water tape

Possum Lodge Diving Team eh? I'm going to have to talk with DG about this.

Leave it to Canadians (hey I'm one, I can talk about us)... How much fun can we have picking simple mascot!

I immediately picked the beaver... then read the.... hum... how to say this politely.... "off colour" (notice the "u" in colour) comments. Couldn't stop laughing... then the damn moose fights back.

I still pick the beaver! Built in fins, likes cave dives (ok den dives)... how about a nice red maple leaf background. Gotta be patriotic too.

Hi to all.

John

June,

If you are looking for drawings of the leader in your poll (I did not vote) you might consider asking Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. for permission to use the sketches from his best seller, Breakfast of Champions. There are lots of sketches from the flag of the US (p 8) to Yin & Yang (p 14) to beavers (p 23).

This is a year old...Where are we and what are we going to do about this....?????......How are we to recognize each other???

BTW DG is the vote still open?

Butch103 once bubbled...
This is a year old...Where are we and what are we going to do about this....?????......How are we to recognize each other???

BTW DG is the vote still open?

When I started the poll, I limited the life to two months , so the poll is closed.

As I indicated earlier, I'm not an artist -- so all you budding artistic types, help out.

I did receive a few notes from folks saying they'd help, but nothing has been shared.

As Butch says.... let's get this rolling. If you have ideas for a design for t-shirts (and the other stuff), post a note, or drop a PM (if you're shy).

I know I am going to get it from the ladies of the OFWF but I have to go with the BEAVER. It spends way more time in the water!!! Ya that's what we will go with. Oh ya I have to vote. And now I will take my dirty little mind and fade into the background again.

Walter once bubbled...
June,

If you are looking for drawings of the leader in your poll (I did not vote) you might consider asking Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. for permission to use the sketches from his best seller, Breakfast of Champions. There are lots of sketches from the flag of the US (p 8) to Yin & Yang (p 14) to beavers (p 23).

I am rather fond of Kurt Vonnegut's work too... But NOT one of his spincter images? NO, not that!

How about a wet beaver... No, that won't work.

How about a Moose swimming with a bunch of sharks? (Hey, what is the collective noun for a bunch of sharks... is it a Frenzy of Shark... I think so).

How about an aardvark eating a maple leaf...

OK... back to work

Back
Top Bottom