Mask for big noses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi All,

I have just purchased a few Mares Essence masks for my guests and one of the really important repeat guest has complained that the mask feels like it is too small for his face as he has quite a large nose.

Does anyone have recommendations for masks currently on the market that have a large nose pocket?

Thanks, Ross

Hi Ross, i use Hollis M1`s. Fairly big nose pocket and super comfortable to wear. Low volume and you can fold it flat wich makes it perfect for a backup mask to stow away in leg pockets. I guess i will never buy another mask brand again. It`s a bit pricey though. Greetings C.

Hi Ross, i use Hollis M1`s. Fairly big nose pocket and super comfortable to wear. Low volume and you can fold it flat wich makes it perfect for a backup mask to stow away in leg pockets. I guess i will never buy another mask brand again. It`s a bit pricey though. Greetings C.
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the reply, I have seen that one and will have a better look at it.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom