Matrix sync with dive organiser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Please can you help? I'm very happy with my Mares Matrix computer but, although it charges when it's connected to my laptop, it isn't recognised. I've downloaded dive organiser version 2.17 but can't sync the data from my dive computer. I'm on Windows 8 if that helps. Thanks

HI all

I am trying to install and run the Mares Dive Organiser V2.20 to my Windows 10 laptop with no joy

I keep getting an Application Crashed warning, with the following info:

An application error occurred. Please contact the administrator with the following information:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

StackTrace:
at Mares.DiveOrganizer.DbDiveManager.CreateDatabase(String dbPath, String dbName)
at Mares.DiveOrganizer.Program.Main2()
at Mares.DiveOrganizer.Program.Main()

Its the same story with the Full or Web install.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cheers

Safe Bubbling!

I have V2.20 installed without a glitch. Did you try to download full install again, maybe you've got corrupted file?

Maybe not unless its corrupted on the Mares site!
I too have the same problem with two different computers and different downloads.

I've done both full install and web install on both...
One is a Dell windows 7 enterprise edition 64 bit service pack 1 and the other is a HP windows 7 professional 64 bit service pack 1.

I've tried compatibility mode windows 7 with no luck.

It installs just fine but then will not execute to to open and I get that error .

It's frustrating when different people with different operating systems report the same problem and the reply throws the issue on the user as if "all" users are doing the same screw up.

I've tried downloading older versions and while the older versions are mentioned with changelogs, when downloading all you get is the latest.....

Would be nice to hear if this is compatible with windows 7 and if actually installed on someone elses machine before assumptions are made its user error "as if the file is perfect".

Maybe the file has too many dependencies upon having the latest service pack with all the latest updates???

If so, many organizations do not allow many windows updates as they interfere and cause other things to not play together well.....

Another solution would be to have the mobile app "android" be functional to allow full abilities to add emergency info and such.

The mobile SSI app "android" is almost worthless for adding new dives... it has to be done via the internet on a computer via the website and them allow it to sync... but thats another problem for another trouble ticket.

Point is, the software is far from perfect and complaints should be taken seriously.... anybody making minimum wage can bounce it back at the customer as no skill is required.

Attachments

• error.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom