May 14 SB (and friends) Dinner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, so is it tonight or the 14th? Anyone decide when/where? And for the record, I didn't "vote" LOL! I said I had not been to Especias and the other place. I am fine with trying somewhere new, but goodness, we are having trouble arranging it! Hell, we could just meet at Palmera's for a margarita, and I'd be satisfied. It doesn't have to be some super special dinner party.

OK, since there is no consensus, I guess the plans are scrapped. Hope to meet some of you some other time. Hope everyone is having a great time!:)

So far, I've eaten in La Choza on Friday, Especias on Saturday, Prima on Sunday and El Moro tonight...lunches at Rock N' Java in between dive trips or beaching or BS sessions with Apple and breakfast every morning at Casa Mex (since it's included)...I still have La Cocay, that new-ish gourmet place by Christi's shop, maybe Sonora Grill and maybe a rebound to one of the above left to go, or something else, who knows? I eat every night at 6 (too early for most?)...I'm pretty regimented about my food intake - no late dinners - So far, have been out to the usual suspects on the dive trail...good stuff...nothing extraordinary...someone claimed to have seen 2 "Black Tip" sharks on a dive today...I didn't see them though..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom