May 15th Friday night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryshannon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:diver: Hope you guys had a great dive @ Gilboa, John & I did the Monarch Tonight and had great vis at least 45 to 50 ft, Current was ripping and had a freighter go by us once we hit the Monarch. John said his computer read 42 degrees on the Monarch ? I didn't look ! didn't want to let go of the wreck with the freighter going by :shocked2:I did check the depth at the stern and it was 55 ft compared to 54ft last year that might explain the stronger currents on the barge as well as the Monarch. This coming Friday night Rod & I are in Cleveland you guys have a great dive and enjoy ! Getting Wetter by the week.

Hello Everybody

Terry and I are diving at the river on Fri the Vis might be around 40ft so come and might see the Monarch in one look

Have a good one, Terry how did Gilboa go ? what were the temps there? We will see you guys next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom