May 30 - June 4th West Virginians invade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to explore from Monterey up past San Fran. We wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or wanted to buddy up to show the WV fresh water freaks the wonders of the Pacific for a day of diving.

Probably won't get too many chances to get both of us out there.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mrs.Prages:
Looking to explore from Monterey up past San Fran. We wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or wanted to buddy up to show the WV fresh water freaks the wonders of the Pacific for a day of diving.

Thanks

I am sure we can set you up if you want to visit the North Coast. You can also check out www.northcoastdivers.org to find out who is going out and when. We are always happy to show new people around.

Mrs.Prages:

Thanks
Come 'on up,
The waters perfect!
Inquire on this board right before you get out here and take some phone numbers down. Call one of us and let us know what your plans are.

To start with you'll need at least a 7 mil wetsuit, hood, booties, gloves, or a drysuit if you have one.
If you want to hunt you'll need a fishing license. I don't know what the rules are for out of state visitors as far as price or special rules. You'll need an ab card if you want to take abs, and you can only free dive for them. If you think you will hunt, READ THE REGULATION BOOK. Fish and game can be really nasty.

If you need to know more please ask us.

ZKY

Thanks guys for the info. We are not hunters, so that saves me some reading - phew. I appreciate the welcome though. Hope to see you soon.

Back
Top Bottom