May go diving 12/9 anyone interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright GulfDiver77, you're gonna have to get your new dive gear in your stocking from Santa so you can meet up with us and go diving the weekend after Christmas at our Dive Group get together. We are gonna find somewhere to dive if it is a nearby swimming pool:D . And the conditions are sure not gonna stop us from eating/partying afterward!

Bah, don't let it hold ya back. Glen's regulator was freeflowing early on causing his dive to be cut short as well.

We had a total dive time of 15-16 minutes. :) Vis was 3-4' and milky, but doable, the surge really created some havok though.

Alright Mat,
You're gonna have to order us some better conditions for the last weekend of the month.

I doubt Santa will bring it LOL. The Easter Bunny might though LOL. I am working on getting my gear It'll probably be mid Jan before I can get it.

GulfDiver was that your weight belt you were having trouble with? if so I got an extra SS.buckle your welcome to have if you need one

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom