May SBers - how will we recognize each other?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My June suggestion is everyone should wear a pink carnation in their lapel and be carrying a copy of the Inquirer.....:eyebrow:... then if the other SBers are really ugly you can ditch them in the nearest garbage and run like the wind (remove fins prior to attempting the last bit)...

I look pretty much the same as in my avatar, only my hair is longer now. I'm 5'7", medium wt., shoulder length hair. I'll be at Village Tan Kah, where I doubt I will run into any SBers, but hopefully I will see y'all around town. Holler if you see me!:)

Most of the time, I will be hanging around a rather oddly matched couple. A tiny little spitfire named Elaine who is about 5 feet tall with short bleached-blonde hair. She sort of adopted me when I was travelling alone 6 years ago (nice way of saying she could be my mother!lol). Her quite younger husband is about 6'3", so with another person the right height, we could star in a cell phone commerical as 4 signal bars.

well if you see my with out my shirt on i have a tattoo of angel wings on my upper back. (it is my mom watching over me and lifting me up...got in about a week ago)

call me john not firedogut

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 29

Back
Top Bottom