May we start May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New to the boards but I saw this post while looking for info on Cozumel.

I have my flights booked for 20 - 27th May and I am staying with suites Bahia and Diving with tres pelicano.

Last edited:
Welcome to the SB Family ...

New to the boards but I saw this post while looking for info on ozumel.

I have my flights booked for 20 - 27th May and I am staying with suites Bahia and Diving with tres pelicano.

---------- Post added April 6th, 2015 at 09:33 AM ----------

That wedding thing is going around this year ... that's why we are coming in early this year, we have to be home on the 16th for a wedding. Must be something in the water :D

PM me & let me know when you get in on the 11th. We'll try and hook up for dinner or at least drinks ...

lets plan something. We would have done April into May dates but we have to be in New Orleans may 9-11 for my nieces destination wedding. Dang shame we're not getting more time together :(

Just a note...we have decided to dive with Jeremy at LU. Nothing against BA, they are just an unknown for us and we have dove with Jeremy before.

CV, I guess I'm the last one to fill the boat!

Staying at the Sabor, diving with Alison May 19-22.... You guys up for afternoon or a night dive?

Sweet! Last time I talked with, I told her to put me down for anything afternoon or evening those dates. I really would hate to dive with anyone else, but I would!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom