Mediterranean Cruise October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Crusing Carnival in late October to Mediterranean with several stops. I would like to dive in 3-4 locations but not sure what to expect. The stops are as follows

Venice Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Athens Greece
Izmar Turkey
Messina,Sicily Italy
Napels Capri Italy
Rome Civitavecchia Italy
Florence Pisa Italy
Marseille France
Barcelona Spain

Can someone point me in the right direction please

Crusing Carnival in late October to Mediterranean with several stops. I would like to dive in 3-4 locations but not sure what to expect. The stops are as follows

Venice Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Athens Greece
Izmar Turkey
Messina,Sicily Italy
Napels Capri Italy
Rome Civitavecchia Italy
Florence Pisa Italy
Marseille France
Barcelona Spain

Can someone point me in the right direction please

Hi Diverscotth, I would put away your dive gear and save your money!!! All these stops are land based and to be honest you would see more life on a dogs backside than in the water at these places! You are going to some great places of which you can do your own itinerary... Venice, Naples and Barcelona are very easy. Any pointers, just pm me. As for diving, you really need Cyprus or Malta and still wouldn't rush back. If you want fantastic diving, get yourself on a Red Sea cruise. We are off to the Red Sea in 5 weeks and cant wait. Dived most of the world and still find it hard to beat. Regards Chris

Sorry, I'll disagree. There are tons of nice dives off Marseille : le Grand Congloué, Riou island, les Impériaux and so on. The real problem in this area is the wind, which can be rough and so the sea. Dive tend to be deep as well, below 100 feet and deeper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom