Wanted Medium Seahawk bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Cohn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a medium seahawk for my wife.

Old post: Trying to track down a large knighthawk in good to newish condition. I started diving a bit more lately with our volunteer search and rescue dive team, and my genesis phantom bc isn't cutting it.

Appreciate the consideration,

John
530-510-1705

Last edited:
So I ended up picking up a seahawk for myself....good looking bc! Still in the market though....interested in a medium seahawk for my wife.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
I was beat out at the top of my budget and then some.....hopefully another opportunity arises in the future.

Thanks though

I appreciate it. Unfortunately I have a large seahawk myself and that’s too big for her. Looking for a medium.

Thanks for the thought though

Last edited:
I have a seaquest black diamond which is the same bc as a knighthawk essentially. In size men’s medium. Has aqualung airsource 2 and an extra pair of weight pockets. If interested pm me and I can get you pics.

I appreciate it, but my wife is fairly tall. In reading about it, sounds like weights sit a bit high for a shorter squatty build. I think I’ll hold out for the SP.

Very much appreciated though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom