Meet & Greet - January 15 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the January 15th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yes, plus 1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, cant make it.

• Maybe, let me try to clear my schedule.

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Aloha! :wavey:

And the details for January's Meet & Greet are:

January 15th - 6:30pm, or whenever you show up! :D

Elephant Bar :cool3:
7000 E Mayo Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85054
480-513-3811

Our host Leo and his staff were so welcoming in November, I wanted to get us all together here again. :grouphug:

Dinner, drinks and good conversation with friends. I cant wait!

We will have the whole patio reserved for ScubaBoard members, and friends of ours. There are heaters, but bring a sweater to ensure you're nice and cozy.

Sample Happy Hour pricing which will be offered all night is:

$3.50 Domestic Pints
$4.25 for Domestic Talls
Well Drinks are $3.75
House Wine $4.50

And almost all appetizers are half price! :yeahbaby:

The Elephant Bar is a hop skip and a jump from pretty much anywhere in the valley by taking the Loop 101 freeway.

If you take the 101 Northbound, it starts to curve west in N Scottsdale. Exit the Scottsdale Exit and make a left, going south. Located south of the 101 fwy just west of Scottsdale Rd on Mayo Blvd. Elephant Bar is a little difficult to see once you are in the parking lot. Look for the Wendy's; it is next to that.

Check back frequently for updates on the prize giveaways at Januarys event! :partytime:

That poor dog :wink:

That poor dog :wink:

LMAO. It's not Gracen, but Im stopping at Target to get her some decorations. She is going to hate me. But I feed her, so she'll get over it quickly.

Oh, and thanks for Josh for leaving the hotdogs with me after the lake on Saturday, the dang dog has been attacking everyone in the house to get them. :shakehead: Im surprised she hasn't learned to open the fridge.

Sorry i wont be able to make it..

I will be in Maui for 2 weeks :D

Hope everyone has a great time as they always do at the m&g's!

Sorry i wont be able to make it..

I will be in Maui for 2 weeks :D

Hope everyone has a great time as they always do at the m&g's!

I didnt get my airline tickets.... You need my email address for the eticket again? :D

I wish i could! If i could i would take everyone with..

However i'll be thinking of ya!

Well, gotta head out and get the Santa costume. I'm wearing it to work tomorrow once we start the white elephant gift exchange. I'll either get fired, or made fun of. Hopefully it's the latter.

Looking forward to it. You did such a great job at the last couple of meet and greets I can't waite for the next.

I think Im the only person that doesnt have much to do during these holidays.... Atleast enough time to post. He He

I'll come by. Looking forward to meeting some local divers. See you there.:happywave:

Back
Top Bottom