Votes: 7 38.9%
  • AnnaMaria Island

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • SandKey

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just happens we will be in Seminole that week. Would be nice to meet some Scubaboard regulars and getting in on a dive with you would be great.

Just happens we will be in Seminole that week. Would be nice to meet some Scubaboard regulars and getting in on a dive with you would be great.

:thumbs-up

Carriemak????????

Why wasn't Fort lauderdale one of the options? can we do a write in vote?

M&G @ Chips. He'll be supplying the booze and food. Bring sleeping bags so's ya can just pass out at his place! :tongue:

:thumbs-up

Carriemak????????

We haven't met yet MissD. I was down last year but the weather limited my dive time. I hope to do more diving this time. We will be staying at the KOA in Seminole for 8 days and Fort DeSoto for 6. I have a 14' Zodiac with a 25 hp outboard and will be doing some exploring. I am looking for some easy dives to do with my wife and maybe something more adventurous if I can find a dive buddy or 2.

If it's early, I could make it, but have evening plans! ;-)

Ok what's the deal? Where are we meeting? I would like to make plans but can't until a decision is made. The 21st will be here before we know it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom