Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another way. 275 S over the bridge exit 31 onto 688/Ulmerton Rd, left onto 49th st Q S & L will be on the right.

I started looking at the exits on the way home tonight and there is a Quaker Steak sign at exit 30. It's 118th Ave and the same left on 49th St the on the right.

Forgot about Ulmerton. Thanks for the reminder.

By any chance is any body carpooling from the tampa stadium area out there, Id love to go but I wont even consider having two beers and driving this weekend.

I think I can swing by, since I work out in that area

I think I can swing by, since I work out in that area

Swing by the Meet and Greet or swing by and get GTD? Do you remember you were at the very first M&G and haven't been to one since, except for having a beer with me :11: 'bout time you finally come out again. :)

Swing by the Meet and Greet or swing by and get GTD? Do you remember you were at the very first M&G and haven't been to one since, except for having a beer with me :11: 'bout time you finally come out again. :)

well beer is always a good way to get me to show up

By any chance is any body carpooling from the tampa stadium area out there, Id love to go but I wont even consider having two beers and driving this weekend.

If ye wanna come to my place you are more than welcome to ride with Rachel and I. :ne_nu:

Looks like we are going to have some great turnout!

Hey! Can someone give me a ride from Hudson? :)

Actually, I'll be driving to the gathering from Clearwater, so not to bad!

Looking forward to next Friday! It does look like we will have a large group of folks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom