Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[/QUOTE]Or once most are there we should have each person stand up and give there name and screenname? I'm horrible with names and faces.....[/QUOTE]

Hi, my name is Dave, Screen name I Dive, and I am a Scubaholic. I started off snorkeling once in awhile to relax and before I knew it I was diving in the morning, afternoon, and evenings... I knew I had a problem when I dived every day for an entire week.

Hi, my name is Dave, Screen name I Dive, and I am a Scubaholic. I started off snorkeling once in awhile to relax and before I knew it I was diving in the morning, afternoon, and evenings... I knew I had a problem when I dived every day for an entire week.
Sorry, I don't see a problem. One week is a binge... try 50-100 dives a month... Then, you have a career!

Don't you live on the other coast? With your other misstress? The goddess of diving? :D:rofl3: Please wear your shirt so I can remember your screenname! :wink:

Speaking of names, should we try some sort for name tag dealio or is that too :dork2:y? Or once most are there we should have each person stand up and give there name and screenname? I'm horrible with names and faces.....

Last M&G I rolled through every single persons name and screen name, twice, for you! I think age may be getting to you.

Last edited:
You can add me and my wife (Sheila).

Thanks.
J.R.

WOW! I can't wait to meet everyone. Sound like lots of fun!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom