Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with you. It seems you're on this board as much as I am. Too much time one your hands?????

Not enough time. I am here though in my free time when I can't be diving. Tomorrow - I will diving :yeahbaby:

That said, good night. :)

It was good seeing everyone there! Some regulars and some new faces!! Missed ya MissD!!
I didn't realize that in the middle of our meet and greet, a bike night happened! :D I'm one of two that rode our bikes and was suprised that QS&L was having a bike night. My two favorite activities in one place!!! Very cool!!

Here are some pics:
2008_0905MeetGreetQSL0038.jpg

2008_0905MeetGreetQSL0039.jpg

2008_0905MeetGreetQSL0040.jpg

2008_0905MeetGreetQSL0041.jpg

2008_0905MeetGreetQSL0042.jpg

DiveBandit: the jig is up.... say good bye to K and the kids. Let them know I gave you every opportunity but I had to do what I had to do, you left me no choice. I will miss you my friend :sad: Anywhoozle, as much as I hate to do this, it must be done....

:guillotine:​

Good bye Dave.

Poor Dave, how in the world is he going to teach without his head.

Me - I love motorcycles. You'll find many an SB'er does. Another popular one is planes and helicopters.

BTW, you guys are the best, if I ever need cheering up I'll just come to this group :)

DiveBandit: the jig is up.... say good bye to K and the kids. Let them know I gave you every opportunity but I had to do what I had to do, you left me no choice. I will miss you my friend :sad: Anywhoozle, as much as I hate to do this, it must be done....

:guillotine:​

Good bye Dave.
Fly-by-night temptress!

I actually was there!

I left early because I needed to take care of my "radiator hose" problem... I quickly foud out that it wasn't the hose but a water pump issue.

But, Unlike MissD, I did find the time to "be there"

very nice evening--thanks for organizing this.

Ben, I'm glad no one had to call the poison control center after you ate that hot sauce :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom