Closed Meg 15 Complete, less than 20 dives, NERD 2 -- inspected by ISC (Aug 2022)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrouperFace

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Megalodon 15 Complete. Meg 15 head with APECs 4 decoman color handset, HUD and Shearwater Nerd 2 for ISC. Purchased new in August 2018. Less than 20 dives (apart from a few pool tests). Maintained fully with new battery (sensors need to be replaced). Not used since last service. All equipment is OEM except stand.

Cave gas plenum canister – black, shaved. Shadow mount fittings. Radial scrubber, 5lb. Regular front counterlungs. Breathing loop assembly with BOV complete, including hose kit. Tetradon 3 wing Lamcotec 538. Rebreather stand.

Faber 3L cylinders available with Shadow mount fittings but not included in price since may be too heavy to ship economically.

Buyer pays shipping or picks up locally (South Florida).

Unit currently under inspection at ISC.

Asking $7000 $6500 including Nerd 2, will sell without Nerd 2 for $4500.

It's on its way back to me from ISC. They inspected and serviced it. Bottom line: great condition with some cosmetic blemishes (scraping along overheads). Once I get it back, I can provide pictures. I will be away starting Oct 17th for 3 weeks in case you don't hear from me before then.

Back
Top Bottom