• Charleston

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Both Equal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Like Polls

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another place I have been that produced very large teeth was the St Mary's river in St. Mary's GA. It is on the Florida/Georgia border. The operation that I used was divers den georgia

Don't forget about the Ogeechee in Bryan County, Georgia

Recoiljunky....

Please consider diving with us for Giant Megalodon Shark Teeth off the Atlantic East Coast in warm blue gulf stream water.

This will be our 5th dive season recovering prehistoric fossils as much as 20 million years old.

During the last two dive seasons, our divers have recovered a total of 5,964 marketable teeth with an average of one 6"+ tooth coming up daily and each diver keeps everything they find.

I have 54 charters scheduled from June 7 - August 28, 2009.

Currently, about half the spots are spoken for. If you want to forward your email address to me at myscuba@comcast.net, I will send you an informational package and a list of available charters.

In the meantime, one of my customers from Chicago has produced a YouTube video with some of the footage I shot while recovering 88 Megalodon teeth in one dive.

If you want to see the 7 minute video that he produced, please go to MyMegQuest.com and witness some of the fun I have on a daily basis.

Warm regards,
"Sand Tiger" Scott
MyScuba@comcast.net

Poseidon Adventures
3301 Lancaster Pike, Ste 5A
Wilmington, DE 19805
302-887-9186 - Office
302-299-0416 - Cell

MyMegQuest.com (YouTube Video showing my recovery of giant prehistoric Megalodon Shark teeth)
MyMegTeeth.com (Rare Fossilized Monster Shark Teeth on Our Website)
MyMegalodon.com (Rare Fossilized Monster Shark Teeth on eBay)

Looks like you are mechanically blowing away the top layer of silt. What are you using for that?

I'm also going to point out that if you can deal with low vis and possible dangerous conditions (entanglement hazards, etc), the rivers in eastern NC produce fantastic fossils in much better condition than anything off the coast.
Coast = quantity, rivers = quality.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom