Megalodon shark tooth for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice tooth but overpriced for the condition of the tip and lacking good serrations

Your insinuation is that I don't know what I am looking at.

However, anyone can find better quality teeth at sites such as megalodonteeth.com and others for cheaper

Good luck though

I was just going to make the initial observation until the guy decided to be condescending

And I hardly consider discussion of fair market value of an item "dumping on the thread"

Thanks Dave. It was just a piece of a tooth. BUT it was a piece of a HUGE tooth. I am familiar with the largest on record and I am familiar with what is on the market. I have a friend that builds life size Megalodon Jaws and fills them with actual teeth. He has sold some jaws for 125k each. BUT, he told me he makes most of his money on the small 15 and 25 dollar shark tooth pieces. Most of them are no larger than one inch and broken to booth. Now Eberlein of megateeth.com is a different story all together. I know Bill personally and I have visited his confidential dive sites. I have an open invitation to dive with him. He has the best specimens I am aware of. He picked up a Meg the other day and priced it at 800. All teeth, and pieces of teeth, are collectors items and they sell slowly. It is not unusual on the level of 2000, 4000, and 5000 dollar teeth to search, find, and present to the buyer.

Some people are looking for and satisfied with a inexpensive large piece of a much larger tooth. The tooth I had for sale is gone. It sold. YEA! Thanks for the moral support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom