Memorial Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I do plan to try and get out to Deep Run at least one of the 3 days. Monday is a definite as long as I have a buddy. Saturday may be a possibility, Sunday is a bit dicey due to plans.

Going out with Discover on their charter if a seat opens up on the boat. Darryl is going to let me know Sat morning.

I have students both Saturday and Sunday. I'll be taking them to Deep Run Park or Sherkston Quarry. Probably Sherkston as it's closer to the shop and warmer.

I might be up to diving Deep Run on Monday. But if it's nice out I should probably work on the lawn :(

That lawn is going to be the death of you man! You need to get in the water! :wink:

Thought you were busy this weekend!!

jonnythan:
Thought you were busy this weekend!!

I am, but I might be able to sneak in one or two very local dives at Deep Run.

jonnythan:
Not you, the girl :wink:

Oh, I see where I rate. :11ztongue

Derek S:
That lawn is going to be the death of you man! You need to get in the water! :wink:

I will be in the water, Saturday and Sunday. It's a quarry, but at least there is some interesting stuff to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom