Memphis Tn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dnew1973

Reaction score
Hi Dnew here.I guess i should have given a little more info about myself. I'm from Memphis. I have a few dive friends. They dive in Arkansas ,Alabama and Illinois. I was born and raised in Mobile Alabama . I look forward to diving there also .I also have family in florida. So i have a few places to dive. Anyone around these areas let me now and we may get togeather sometime.

Glad to have you aboard. I am not from those areas but come up and dive with us sometime in KY. We are talking about a trip to Martha's Quarry in TN so keep an eye on the group trips section because if we go you are welcome to dive with us there.

I hope you enjoy the board as much as I do.

Chad

Welcome from Texas!

Nope haven't done any diving around Arkansas yet. I do my OW next week end at Mermet Springs in Illinois.Then I plane to do some diving around Arkansas.May have to look u up sometime.

I'm originally from Illinois, but never dove there (just dreamed of it.) Welcome!

from Virginia Beach and have fun diving. I lived down the road from in Clarksdale Ms. for a few years and just loved Memphis and the fun I had when I would come up to visit.

Rich :mean:

Ever dive Martha's Quarry in Lebanon, TN? Went there for the first time this past weekend & had a great time... can't wait to go back! Vis was great & got some wonderful pictures. Planning on going again before the summer's over!!

Cindy
:blondie:

dnew1973:
Hi Dnew here.I guess i should have given a little more info about myself. I'm from Memphis. I have a few dive friends. They dive in Arkansas ,Alabama and Illinois. I was born and raised in Mobile Alabama . I look forward to diving there also .I also have family in florida. So i have a few places to dive. Anyone around these areas let me now and we may get togeather sometime.

Hi Dnew, and welcome....
I'm in Memphis too, and am actively looking for dive buddies myself. Drop me a line sometime :)

Back
Top Bottom