Men Only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

don't spoil the gals........Power tools is what you should be buying them.......hehehe :D That way they can lend you their presents to do the "honey do" jobs.....and also good dive gear ...well you know for the obvious.....

Oh yeah, I got Sue a couple of outfits, a diveskin and a gold bracelet...coverd all the bases....

Hehe I bought my wife a 10 hp snowblower(thats what she wanted for around her barn :) )
And one of those showtime oven things!
Hey thats what she asked for!!
cyas Rick L.

Awww heck, STILL plenty of time yet.
Besides, my "roomie" ("girlfriend" isn't PC 'nuff for her) has a better collection of power tools than I do, so that's out.
She doesn't dive, so getting her gear would be too obvious.
Doesn't snow here, & she's already got a leaf blower.
Oh well, LOTSA time yet.
:wink:

My wife's big present is a remodeled foyer and 500 Sq feet of tile for the foyer, kitchen, and bathrooms. I'm doing it all myself, so I told her I was going to spend the money I saved on toys (for me!).

Her little present (something she can open) is a glass scuba diver used for collecting dust in the china cabinet.

I got her an Apple 15" flat panel display and a new G4 Cube computer loaded with tons of ram....

I gave away a pair of jets with spring straps...
Next is bday which will get her a nice new BP - heck, maybe even a wing...

I got her a ticket to visit relative in Austraila. And next year I'll get her another to come back...

Old joke but couldn't resist.

She wanted a needle point stand, light and magnifire. She got the best (most expencive) money could buy. And I was amazed at the cost. After all she could have got a nice BC and regs for the same cash. Oh well, women, can't live with'em and you can't live with'em.

Dafydd,
Smile, eternity happens for every one, at the same time.

I got her some sweaters (that got returned), a new pair of boots, a bunch of wool socks, communicators for the snowmobile helmets, a 5hp snowblower, a new Dell 8200 PC and, most importantly, paying for an OW course! She'll do it in the spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom