Menominee Mi Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I would actually read, I wouldn't have to keep posting. I don't think we'll be going out with the OW class unless Bob asks. (Never know).. Both of our kids need to finish their dives, but our son is going to be working at the Memorial for the Vietnam Traveling Wall all weekend. Hope we see you out on the water!!!

DOkie,

Got ahold of Bob. What a nice guy. Looks like he is heading to Amberg Quarry on Sat and then some deep water dives on Sunday. I have signed up for the quarry dive. It will be my first quarry dive.

Thank you again for all your help and info.

I guess I will have to the boy AOW done then we can do the fun dives on the wrecks.

Froid

Last edited:
We've met a couple of times... I remember a looong time ago we were diving on the Sandusky and I was a newer diver. It was you, me and my husband in the water... You had on the same dry suit as my husband and I ended up following you after a swim through. (He was behind me). You were gracious enough to not make me feel like an idiot!!! (grin) I believe the last time we ran into each other was on the Walter B. Allen last year. You've always stuck in my head as one of the nicest divers we've run into....

You've always stuck in my head as one of the nicest divers we've run into....

Now you are making me :blush:

We have a great group that goes diving out of Manitowoc all of the time. Let me know anytime you want to do some diving down this way.

DOkie,

Thanks for all the help with the dive on Saturday.

It was great to have the chance to meet you and Scott. Scott did a great job as a DM with the munchkin. I was very impressed with his abilities. Max is looking forward to coming back in August to dive some of the shallow wrecks in the bay. I promised I would buy him his own wetsuit so we won't have a repeat of last weekend.

I have to admit the Quarry dive was a unique experience. Now I know why most people use a dry suit in that environment.:D When I looked at my computer later, it showed 49 degrees at 54 ft.

Froid

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom