Closed Mens Henderson 7mil. Thermax Titanium wetsuit XLS used 3 times

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased this suit from a friend after he used it only once and stopped diving. Tried to make it work for two dives, but just a little too short for me. I am 5'11". I think it would fit someone in the 5'7"-9" range better. Perfect condition. Never even pee'd in it. I'd like the $150 I paid for it. $500+ new. But I will take best offer and can ship for free anywhere in the US through my company.

Attachments

• IMG_6441.jpg
    IMG_6441.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6440.jpg
    IMG_6440.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6442.jpg
    IMG_6442.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 12.21.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 12.21.49 PM.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 63
I purchased this suit from a friend after he used it only once and stopped diving. Tried to make it work for two dives, but just a little too short for me. I am 5'11". I think it would fit someone in the 5'7"-9" range better. Perfect condition. Never even pee'd in it. I'd like the $150 I paid for it. $500+ new. But I will take best offer and can ship for free anywhere in the US through my company.
Looks like a fit for me! If it's not spoken for I'd like to take that off your hands. What do I need to do to wrap this up?

Looks like a fit for me! If it's not spoken for I'd like to take that off your hands. What do I need to do to wrap this up?
Will send DM

Sorry about that. I just marked it Sold from a long time ago. My bad. I totally forgot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom