Mens XL Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene 3mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudsky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This is a very lightly used 3mm XL Pinnacle Merino wetsuit. It has been dove less than 10 times and is about 1 1/2 years old. I purchased this suit 1 year ago used and have not used it. It is a little tight on me, and I thought some day I would be able to use it, but alas I don't think that day will come. I am 5'-11'' and about 225 lbs. The length is good for the arms and legs, but the suit is just too tight for me to try and use. It is is very good condition with no rips tears or fading. It was stored on a hanger, and I washed it when I got it with wetsuit shampoo. It has not been wet since. If anyone wants to see a particular pic of the suit, let me know.
$130.00 shipped in the Continental U.S.

P1030366.jpg

P1030365.jpg

P1030364.jpg

P1030363.jpg

I was just searching around and found that Scuba.com has this wetsuit on sale for 99.95
So, with this new information, I am reducing the price for my wetsuit down to 80.00 including shipping.

I think I am going to order one in an XXL!

No longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom