Mermet on the 28th? I'll possibly be there, just seeing if anybody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't make it Bill. Honey-do stuff for the next two weeks.

Looks like rain.t-stomrs through the weekend, anyway. Probably be doing house things, too. Hot and very humid.

Bill

MgicTwnger:
Can't make it Bill. Honey-do stuff for the next two weeks.

Hey Bill...it was good to see you again, even if it was brief. Hopefully it wont take too long to get that BC fixed and get you back in the water again.

medium that failed) waist section from somewhat more rotund days in 2002. Just put the waist panel in the rear mounts, ready to roll. I'll be sending the other back tomorrow, talked to the dealer Nashville when I got home. Seems that threads "pulled", opening the edge of the pocket, something was loose in the weight pocket and apparently got caught in the zipper, opening the seam.

That was a great day, hope the rain held off, hit it about 5 miles south of Mermet solid back to Murray. The Midwest Scuba folks run a great program.

Hope to dive with you again soon.

Bill

The rain stayed away for the most part. When we left, it started to rain, rained all through dinner, and then quit in time for us to go back and do a night dive.

Glad to hear you have the BC taken care of already.

I dont know when I will get down there again. Hopefully it wont be too long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom