Mermet trip????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. Guys & Girls.

It is about time we need to put our Mermet trip into shape.

It looks like an Indian Summer will be gone after tomorrow. The temperature drops down dramatically after then...

How about October 26~28 (Fri~Sun)?

Any opinion?

Looks like a Mermet trip this fall isn't going to work for me unfortunately. I'm hoping to dive Sat 10/27, but it'll need to be local. I was thinking about heading to Mermet on 11/3-4, but I found out my daughter's show choir has a cabaret that Sat nite. I still hope to dive on 11/3 and 4 (my wife is outa town), but it'll have to be fairly local.

Ok. Guys & Girls.

It is about time we need to put our Mermet trip into shape.

It looks like an Indian Summer will be gone after tomorrow. The temperature drops down dramatically after then...

How about October 26~28 (Fri~Sun)?

Any opinion?

Don't know about going when they have their pumpkin carving contest. I was there a few years back for a class at that time and it was a stinkin mad house. Not to mention that the water was covered with pumpkin and seeds.

Jim, let me know if you want to dive local...I might be up for it.

Don't know about going when they have their pumpkin carving contest. I was there a few years back for a class at that time and it was a stinkin mad house. Not to mention that the water was covered with pumpkin and seeds.

Jim, let me know if you want to dive local...I might be up for it.

I'll be pinging you as it gets closer.

I think this event falls down again. This is the 2nd attempt at Mermet.
I don't think it isn't a feasible plan due to a distance and schedule wise.

I know many member have been at Mermet individually, but NOT together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom