Merry Christmas, Swampers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merry Christmas, Dee and Doug.....and to all the other Swampers, as well!

LET'S GO DIVE IN 20-05!!
:scubadive

Merry Christmas to all Swampers out there and anyone else that might be lurking on our board!!! Here's to a great New Year with many save and wonderful dives.

Dee, the pic of Chico is just too cute.

Brenda

MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL the Swampers and may santa be good to each and everyone of you this year!!

Let's all be safe in 2005!!

Merry Christmas from the Foo's.

As we all know, life can throw some real curve balls, and it's important to share feelings while we can, with no regrets someday for words unsaid. So, I want you wall to know that you are important to me, and I'm very grateful for all of you. I enjoy my almost-daily time with you, thanks for sharing and being my friend. I sincerely appreciate the acceptance that has been shown to me and my family by you at SB, especially the Swampers. I'm looking forward to many more dives with you, and meeting many more of you as time moves on.

God bless everyone, and be sure to spend some time focusing on what's really important- family and friends. Take some quiet time during the hustle and bustle to just relax. That will be the best gift that most of us can give our loved ones- time to chill and enjoy each other.

All the best,
Foo

p.s. Please drive safely out there- lots of idiots and maniacs on the road right now. Be sure and wave to me!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope santa brings us all new toys. Dee it was a pleasure to meet you and Beast this past year and we hope to see ya'll again when the weather warms up.

Hey Dee!

I'm happy to say I saw you and Doug at the BBQ this year. I hope I can meet some more Swampers in 05. I like Ken's " Let's Dive in 05. Nice!

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year.

http://www.melekalikimaka.com/ turn up your volume. Oh wait that's for the Hawaii forum! Ha!

have a safe and blessed time with your loved ones. The Living Christmas tree went off on Dec. 3 and 4 without a hick-up, got a sprinkling of snow yesterday, and plenty firewood to stay warm. Today's a big celebration at Mom and Dad's, with family and friends, fire works and presents....and a lot of good music.

love you guys,
tony & Bren

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom