Merry Christmas to a great dive community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In10se

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When you're new to a way of life, and new to the local group that lives it, it helps to be accepted and welcomed.

I started my real dive life at the end of last Summer in Austin so I posted here in the TSD forum that I wanted to dive, was on dive number 8 (I was fresh out of the pool), and needed someone to dive with. The locals stepped up and welcomed me, the LDS owners hooked me up, and my life as a diver began. It was a great year only because of that open-armed welcome.

Now over 100 dives later my life is changed in ways I could not have imagined. Great friends, my very own dive:heart:diva , and view of the world that few ever see are only the beginning. 2009 is lookin' like it'll be an incredible year from here ...

Thanks to all of you!

Merry Christmas to all my DIMWIT dive buddies.

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

I think you'll find more and more, that the TSD are a very special group of people.

I got a camera!!

Rhonda:D

Indeed!! I love the way divers just want more people to love diving :)

The coolest thing is that I found out I have a couple of cousins down here that are divers too! Now if I can just convince them to come to Cozumel ... :)

Feliz Natal everyone!

Back
Top Bottom